Every morning, before the European markets open, find a selection of analyst recommendations covering the main markets of the old continent. The list includes only companies that have had their mind changed, price target changed, or have been re-monitored. It will likely be updated during the meeting. This information provides insight into movements in specific stocks or market sentiment about a company.
- Air France-KLM: Oddo BHF switches from Underperform to Neutral and targets EUR 1.45.
- Akzo Nobel: Jefferies sticks with price target reduced from EUR 84 to EUR 77.
- Aumann: Citigroup goes from neutral to buy and is targeting EUR 18.50.
- Autoneum: Research Partners goes from buy to hold and aims for 120 francs.
- Colruyt: HSBC moves from hold to reduce and targets EUR 25.
- Diageo: Jefferies remains long with a reduced price target of 4400-4000GBp.
- Equinor: JP Morgan switches from underweight to neutral by targeting NOK 350.
- Eurofins: Societe Generale moves from buy to hold targeting EUR 80.40.
- Fermented Tallow: Kepler Cheuvreux remains long with a reduced target from EUR 4.50 to EUR 3.80.
- Hammerson: Societe Generale is moving from sell to hold, targeting GBP 2180.
- Hargreaves Lansdown: Berenberg maintains price target reduced from GBP 1250 to GBP 925.
- Kering: Bernstein remains outperforming with price target reduced from EUR 748 to EUR 645.
- Klépierre: Societe Generale is going from sell to hold and is targeting EUR 18.
- Metabolic Explorer: Kepler Cheuvreux remains long with a reduced target price of EUR 10.30 to EUR 7.90.
- Neste Oyj: Berenberg remains long with price target raised from EUR 47 to EUR 50.
- Nestlé: JP Morgan remains overweight with price target reduced from CHF 135 to CHF 130.
- The Swatch Group: Citigroup remains neutral with a reduced target from 301 to 252 CHF.
#Kering #Eurofins #Air #FranceKLM #Nestl #Diageo #Equinor #Akzo #Nobel #Swatch